CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

3 weeks holiday

Tomorrow i m going back to penang already... haih... time passes really fast... sch reopen next monday.... STUDIO works is waiting for me... hmm..... wat have i done for the holiday? err.... sleep... watch drama... chatting.... fooling around... gathering.... visiting..... haha... ya... tat's all... =P

i have visited my grandma n my little nephew---> ah yan again.... hehe... he grew fatter d... cuter now...



me n ah yan


he is posing... hoho!


with my bau's frens... "bau" is a place... dun misunderstand o..




little jayden... haha... another cute boy... =D

during the holiday i met with my f6 classmates only twice... n junee is stil at US... no chance to c her.. so sad... ;(

it comes to the end of the sem break... hav to struggle in my study in new sem... i hope i can do well...

jia u la! =D

No comments: