CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

too many

when my fingers are on the keypad.... i dunno wat to type... there are so many things i wanna say it out... but somehow..... dunno how to start with the first sentence... so ... at the end... as usual... swallow them back...

ya.. i need to learn ...
learn to control my bad behavior
learn to let myself feel better
learn to take care of others feeling
learn not to hurt any1 with words tat come out from my mouth

hehe... wanna say me emo again? no la... i m not ... really... =D
going to work after a few hours... but not sleepy at all... wait for the sleepy worms come...
faster come.... i need to rest d...

6 comments:

Jessica said...

until now i still dunno how 2 control my own smelly temper.. dun worry.. when u're emo, just think of someone is worse than you.. that's ME!! haha

xinni said...

hahah... cute! =D same here... until every1 say i m fierce like a tiger.... swt~~

Willan Chew said...

dun worry.. find one day go buffet again..

xinni said...

no same place thanks...

kNy said...

kia...this sun morning go banquet tim sam buffet.haha

Willan Chew said...

ok kia kia..