CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

think..

when think of the coming sem...
i feel scared....
scared of the studio projects
scared of the people around me
scared of the stress i m going to face

when think of the coming sem..
i start to escape
escape from the real world
escape from the people around me
escape from the stress i m going to face

when think of the coming sem
i need to hav a big change
change my attitute
change my behaviour
change the way of thinking

all these i dunno how much i can achieve...

when to say: ...?
ok! third year... im coming!!!!
i m sure i can do it well!!
yey! it's time to show!!
i wont scare of u, third year!!

wat appear in my mind is just fear, helpless, and ... sien...

say me moody again? muahhaha... tat's me!! =P

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Gambateh xinni the honey!!

luisy said...

haha i have been so useless since d day left HBP...i m scared too!!

xinni said...

jca--> thanks a lot.. =)
bubu--> the feelings nvr disappear.. nite mare~~

Willan Chew said...

yeerr..emo

luisy said...

its life..boh bian lo...

xinni said...

jern--> learn from u ma... sama sama emo~~
bubu--> dun dare to think of it lor..