CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

walk in the dark....


tat's wat i do recently....
walk in the dark to studio at nite....
walk in the dark back home early morning...
going studio with tired body....
going back home in sleeping mode...

i tell myself i m not afraid...
i tell myself i ll b ok ...
i tell myself to stay strong...
i tell myself to keep it up...

sometimes was wonder...
if i hav a same field boyfriend... wat will happen?
help me do studio works?
bring me go studio ?
bring me back home from studio?
help me solve my problems?
help me whenever i need him?
bring me some food when i m starving in the midnight?

ya... tat's wat i think of.... when i m really tired... sometimes...

but....

i m not in tat category anyway... having same field partner... =)
n nvr hope to hav 1...

i hav to do all by myself... which trainning me to b stronger....
yea... with all the supports and carings... from u all... i hope to grow stronger...

just....

sometimes need more care...
dang wo xu yao ni de shi hou ... ni hao yao yuan...

i know... with the loves and cares.... i can go longer... further......
yea.. i hope so... =)



4 comments:

Jessica said...

stay strong girl.. and be careful always.. dunno what to say but wanna wish you all the best~~

xinni said...

it's all than enuf... really really appreciate ur supports... =)

Tan Chia Hui said...

walau...... tat's awesome method to push yoself! all d best!

xinni said...

haha... thanks^^