CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

English...

personally, i always feel tat i m weak in english... writing, describing, speaking, listening, defending.... all that.... n yet .. tml is my english presentation n i choose to talk about the Bird's Nest Stadium of China... get myself to be prepared... but stil worry tat i cant speak well.... tonite i feel more tired than usual. perhaps i m not getting enuf sleep recently. or other reasons? such as? i dunno ... =P i think i should hit the hay at a decent hour... but i always fail to do so... tat's y my panda eyes become darker n darker... @@ even panda c me also say hi to me... haih.. final exam is just around the corner also... i din even touch my notes yet... stil got tonnes of homeworks to finish up... ok la... i m going to continue my works d... wish me luck for tml ya... bye!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

panda won't say hi to you, instead he will say hi to me.. and i will say hi to you..

my eyes tooooooooooooo

sleep more ya!!

kNy said...

hei,y almost every post of urs.i think may be 70% of ur recent post all keep complaining 1?!hahaha..

take it easy.everything has it good n bad,pretty n ugly.y no u look 2 the good side of it?be more optimistic loh...hahaa

Tommy said...

GOOD LUCK!!! KAMPATEH!!!
jia you jia you...

xinni said...

hui ling--> haha... so cute la u.. u too la.. sleep more.. =D

kenny--> i m not complaining la... just say out my feeling...

sl--> thanks for the "oil" =)

DaVIdnG said...

enjoy life.. make a life.. :) gambateh gambateh...