CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

kishan, the notty birthday gal

again... posting about my housemate's bd again... haha... later kenny say me again... "always blog about frens' bd" =P


nvm la hor.. just show u some of the pics here... =D



sorry for sying.... forgot to call u back for the count down...



the dinner... Hidden Recipe... located just opposite of out apartment....




now is the exam season... i m sure tat all of u r busying on studies.... jia u la every1... =D
God bless us....

4 comments:

Willan Chew said...

eeeeee... so fun

kNy said...

yaloh..i wanna say again...

haii..away post ppl's birthday celebration...who is the next?hehe

Jessica said...

the next is me me me!! wahaha!!

xinni said...

haha... birthday celebration blog... =P jessica.. when is urs?