CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

hm...

these few days... spent quite a lot of time with photoshop.... boss asked me to edit some of the 3D graphics... n help him to do presentation for the project ... of coz i m not the one who present it la... haha... i do learn a lot from there... coz i nvr do tis kind of job bfore... n yet... i only know some of the basics of photoshop.... mayb it knows more about me than i did since it was installed when i got my lappy... =P


so here... share with u all wat i hav done for these few days...



view 1


view 2


view 3



the final presentation board

the 3D building is done by my senior cynthia... n i only edited it ... =)

my senior cynthia helped me a lot ... she teaches me a lot... really appreciate tat... thanks queen queen... =D

i know i stil got a lot to improve... hopefully can do it better in the future.. =)

arhh~~~ tml is saturday, which is a day tat i always wait for... hmm.... wanna do wat leh? no idea yet.... mayb rest at home or go for a movie... =D

4 comments:

luisy said...

nice le...well done my loi loi

xinni said...

hehe... just learn also ...

kNy said...

eh...i like the model u did for david as his birthday present.hahaha...ur dream house?!its nice..i mean the design lah.haha

xinni said...

haha... thanks wor... actually made it in a rush... so not in proper plan de... hehe... =)