CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

the last sunday before the exam...

today.... ntg special... ----> study... sleep... eat... study ... sleep... eat...

a few more days to sit for my first paper...


oh ya... enjoy a cup of Mc flurry... so yummy ~~~ ^^ (thanks stewart =D)


it just take me 3 mins to finish up the ice cream... hahha... big mouth huh... =P i just dun wanna let it melt... i dun like the 'melty' ice cream... it's disgusting...!



today's sun set.... the view from the balcony of my house ... means tat... it is almost the end of a day ... time... really passes so fast.....

hav to continue study d... gambateh la every1.... cheers~~~!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

my flav too!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcflurry here i comessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tan Chia Hui said...

wah... yo balcony view is nice.

P/S: wish u all d best in exam :D

DaVIdnG said...

i have a nice view from my balcony too.. haha...

xinni said...

jessica--> haha... i like it too... but my frens said sundae nicer wor...
chia hui--> yea... sometimes only.. =P
david--> i know i know... =)

Jessica said...

xinni u got play ha?? ehh i dunno how 2 add ppl at facebook ler.. u add me can?? thanks a lot!!

lingling19@yahoo.com

The Lazy Painter said...

i like the view!
and goodluck for exam