CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

My first class of LMK 400-BM

Just back from my Bahasa Malaysia class... huu... tell u wat... i m the only chinese in the class... !!1/15 i think... haha... somemore my new classmates are all really 'new' to me... sob sob... feel like i m alone in a new planet... hm... wat to do... i hav to stil go to the class for tis whole sem... n survive in the class.... hor..? anyway... my BM teacher is nice n soft spoken... make me feel a bit relieve lo.... luckily... =)

3 comments:

kNy said...

not necessary to attend the whole sem leh...skip class lah..haha

xinni said...

haha... i guai ma.... =P

DaVIdnG said...

will be alright don't worry... our friends are really simple ppl.. treat them good and they will treat u good..