CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

huu~~

yeahhhhh...!! finally i finished my first studio project! and the submission is 9.30 am... spent day n nite for tat... ah.... here... wanna specially thank to my seniors who teach me a lot of things... =) my queen queen senior- cynthia and lik wai... =) thanks a lot... really... after the submission... we are free!!! oh... just for a few hours.. haha... coz in the afternoon is the new project brief.. and this time... the site ll b at taiping... somewhere there?

yey!! later i m going to pack my luggage and i m going home!! =D cant wait cant wait!!

3 comments:

kNy said...

wat???when r u coming back?so fast already start packing?!haha..

xinni said...

i m going back tml!! haha! yey!

Jessica said...

so funny!! when i read the post of goat cow snake chicken dog tiger bla bla bla.. so cute la.. haha..

hope to c u too!!