CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

this time---> my birthday 3 feb

tis year... i got 3 cakes for my birthday... =D hehe... thanks to my family and my second family + frens in usm.... obviously i m 'hao lian + ing' haha...blek!


tuesday.. i hav class for whole day as usual... BUT I DIN EVEN ATTEND ONE OF THE LECTURES... hhaa=P then nite time went to yee chong senior's open house... ! steambot.... tis time... got a lot ' hao liao' especially PRAWNS!! but i din eat any... =

jeh tat, stewart , gim seng, yee chong senior, me, sying, sofia

the archi seniors and the juniors....

3 tam jiak gui!!

they sapu most of the prawns!!


the 3 gals... =D



the second celebration---> at home after the steambot..


tadaa...!! my birthday cake and present by my dear housemates and frens..





without eve... i m the only 22 years gal... i m the da jie da!! (of coz stewart is older la... obviously =P)
tis is the present from them all... =D really nice!! i like it so muchhhhhhhhh!!

surprisingly... i received a present from my juniors yee hong and susan... so touching ==



asking me where r the 2 cakes? actually i had celebrated my birthday earlier with my family in kuching bfore i left from there to penang... =D the 6th day of chinese new year is my birthday also in lunar calender..



c..! my little cake... so sweet and touching... hehe.. never c the small bithday cake? i got 1 tis year... =D



my lovely family...


another cake is from david... thank u david... the cake really taste nice! =D
at last, i wanna take tis oppotunity to thanks all the people around me... thanks to my family and frens... thanks for the wishes... thanks for everything....
I HAV A GREAT DAY OF 3 FEB 09 IN MY LIFE!

4 comments:

luisy said...

ahah..whole day class u pun tak attend...but good also...dun torture urself in lecture on ur big day!!hehehe... u r alwiz welcome... muaks....stay strong! =P

xinni said...

haha... ya lo ... i missed the important statement!! ll add it up later.. hehe... not bcoz of my bd la... =P

Jessica said...

xinni yesterday is ur bday??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

all the best jeh jeh..

didn't c u in dis cny ler.. haha.. quite miss u.. i kip asking u from wuijern ler.. anyway gong xi fa cai to you ya!!

xinni said...

hehe... thanks gal... ya lo... no chance to meet u.... nvm... looking for next time la... =) happy chinese new year to u too gal... =D