CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The 3rd year students grand dinner

ya... 3rd year grand dinner.... there is not my business coz i m not a 3 year student yet...but soon...

haha.... ya.... i ke poh... went to 3rd year students grand dinner of my sch at park loyal batu ferringhi. ok la ... i no jk d.... i was one of the MC of the nite. first of all i dunno where did i get the spirit of 'beh zai si' to accept this job when Don told me this. mayb i just wanna give myself a new try and hope to learn my speaking skill in front of people.


actually we din prepare much for the MC stuffs coz we got the rough text just 3 hours bfore the dinner get started. for a 'new hand ' like me... really feel worried..
4 smt departed from my house with Don to park loyal. Park loyal is a nice resort hotel with beautiful scenary and man-made lanscape.





this is Don . we were just reached there and hav our free early dinner which is prepared for the crews of the nite at the restaurant in park loyal.
tadaa~! this is our dinner... nice taste! =D
eezat and anual... my coursemates and the cameraman of the nite as well...

on and me... dinner+ing with the text.... =.=




3..2..1.. change! after bathed and get ourself ready as the MC..

the ball room




the stage



hehe... was playing with the camera while waiting for performance to finish..



hehe.... the new look!!

ok.. tell u wat... so many seniors tot that the MC gal on the stage was a malay gal.... =.= swt~~~ haih... i hav the malay look ka? wuwu~~


some pics taken after the end of the nite...


the crews... =D

CM seniors

QS senior..

my direct senior cynthia

horng rong... kch senior as well..

i m not very satisfied with my performance tat nite.... mayb is my first try... so ... nvm la... but at least i know i have learn smt from there... =D anyway it was an enjoyable nite...

4 comments:

DaVIdnG said...

u have improved by taking the first step to become the MC.. u have grown up.. :)

Jessica said...

u look great!!

luisy said...

malay?becuz of d hat like anak tudung??
hahaa joking...ya u look great in that style...well done...

xinni said...

david==> sounds daddy... haha... ya... thanks... =D
jessica==> thanks... look great with malay look... hhaa
sying==> ya... mayb lo... hm..