CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

3.00 am

now the clock shows 3.05 am. all my housemates are chit chatting with grandpa 'zhou'. n i m the only 1 who are stil awake... a few hours later... we hav to submit the drawings... which i hav jsut finished drawing it... but it is not the final submission yet... yesterday just hav my swimming test... hehe... so... say goodbye to the USM swimming pool lu.. for my co-k i mean.. hmm... know wat.... today i wanna take a break n rest... eatttttttt, sleeppppppppp, watch drama... bcoz i know i ll b rushing for my works next week bfore going to Seremban... hm.... sleepy d... ok la... stop here.. good nite every1.... opss... i think is good morning... =)

3 comments:

kNy said...

SWIMMING???eh hei...come back kch ask me go 2 swim lah...hahaha...

xinni said...

haha... ok ok... no pro... or u 1 me 2 join ur swinburne swimming club? hahaha

jasonyks87 said...

i thought u know how to swim....check check swimming test... -.-||