CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

the love~~~


last weekend was my sis marriage. so i went to seremban to meet every1 there included my family of coz... =D so happy coz can c my parents and siblings .. and also celebrating mooncake festival with family... it's really warm...

my family... and my cousin.




my sis and my brother in law...




my dearest sis... i m so glad tat i hav such a super good sister in my life... frankly speaking she really really sayang me a lot... and me too actually... she looked so pretty tat day... from now onwards, she is not going to celebrate cny with us... and perhaps seldom going home to visit us... so sad... i m going to miss her ... a lot... nvm... i ll always go singapore to visit u, sis... hehehe...

there is a guiding hand that brings you together to make the two of you one... As you journey together through each tomorrow,let His spirit continue to inspire and direct you and keep you forever as one.

your marriage is a beautiful celebration of your love and commitment to each other. may your happiness together grow deeper and deeper, your friendship stronger, your romance sweeter through all the days and years of your life.. congratulations and happiness always.. love u sis... *hugs*

4 comments:

LinGLinG said...

hey, ur sis really like a hong kong actress ah!! fiona, Chen Hui Shan.. know? omg..

ur is staying at sg permanently? omg if i were u i will cry..

xinni said...

hehe... ya.. i know tat actress... she is working there... with my brohter in law... =D

Shuminu said...

haha...thanks...everytime when ppl say i look like which actress which star feel happy ler...hehe..paisei paisei...
suan suan kuan....ya...i miss u a lot too...hehe...no worry...next time wanwan will always look for u one...be prepared oh...:)

xinni said...

hehe... muakssssss....