CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

low batt...

Today is a breatheless day... studio from 9.30am until 12.30pm, 2.30pm until 6.00pm... oh yea... i hav a plate of grilled salmon as my dinner... haha... but i dun really like it... dunno y.... mayb is the first time to try tat... so sad.. there is no good impression for me... after came back do the house cleaning... it's really tired... anyway... our house is now very very clean n sparkling now... mm~~~ so comfortable... can row on the floor... hehe... yea... now i just get myself to sit down n do a bit of blogging... eventho i m super tired but hav to stand awake stil... plan to do a bit of homework bfore the light off... hmm.... got ntg to talk to la.... stop here... wanna do my work d... byebye~~ n good nite every1...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

my new blog.. hehe.. dun tell ANY1!!

xinni said...

haha... got new blog?