CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ee...




after doing works, now is time for me to 'steal bone' a while...
these few days spent most of the time with final studio submission.
n this is how my seat look like:

messy?


after..


cleaner d la hor.. =P



tell u ... i got 1 more ferrero collection!!! ^^ yummy ~tis time is from de bao koko.. thank u so much! ^^


my 4th ferrero collection.. *showing off* heehee...

hm... actually just purposely blog some boring 'issues' to kill my sleeping worms in me.. very sleepy now.. but tonnes of works are waiting for me.. ok la.. rest well every1~ byeee!

2 comments:

khanBLOGme said...

hey hey~
your before and after desk is so different!
(but the closet back there stil the same so messy! :p)

xinni said...

haha... done slowly ma....